OF DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM S.A.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Development System Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, ul. Przyokopowa 33, 01-208 Warszawa (hereinafter: "Company" or "Controller") is the controller, i.e. the entity deciding on how your personal data will be used.
How to contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
Please send your enquiry to the dedicated e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following postal address: Development System Sp. z o.o., ul. Powstańców Śląskich 95/IIp., 53-332 Wrocław.
We will do our best to respond to your enquiry without undue delay and no later than within one month of its receipt.
Where have we obtained your data from?
We have received them from you in connection with the transactions made with the Company or conclusion of contracts, from third parties that have entrusted your personal data to us or on the basis of the consent you granted.
What is the purpose of and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Development System Sp. z o.o.?
We process your personal data on the basis of the contract concluded with you because it is necessary for its conclusion and performance, including for the purpose of:
• enabling delivery of goods, provision of services, performance of concluded contracts;
• handling complaints and applications, if such are submitted;
• handling notifications or bookings made by you (e.g. via the contact form on the website);
• providing payment services;
• recovering debts and conducting legal proceedings.
The provisions of law require us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
Additionally, we process your personal data also when you consent to the processing:
• for marketing and promotional purposes, including by means of electronic communication;
• for the purpose of organizing loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns, in which you may participate.
Please let us remind you that you may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same manner that you granted it (in writing or electronically). We shall process your personal data until you withdraw your consent. The consent withdrawal shall not affect the legality of the processing that has been made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
The provision of your personal data is voluntary, however your failure to provide such data shall result in our inability to conclude and subsequently properly perform a contract with you. In some cases, your failure to provide us with complete data may prevent you from exercising your entitlements.
What are your rights towards the Company in terms of data processing?
Your rights are respected in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
You shall have the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, right to transfer them, not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You may exercise your rights when:
• with respect to the request for data rectification: you notice that your data are incorrect or incomplete;
• with respect to the request for data deletion (right to be forgotten): your data are no longer necessary for the purposes, for which they were collected by the Company; you withdraw your consent to data processing; lodge an objection to the processing of your data; your data are processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to comply with any obligation under any provision of law;
• with respect to the request for limiting the processing: you notice that your data are incorrect - you may request the processing of your data be limited for the period allowing us to check the correctness of the data; your data are processed unlawfully, but you do not want them to be deleted; we no longer need your data but you may need them for the defence or exercise of legal claims; or when you lodge an objection to the data processing – until it is established whether our legitimate grounds take precedence over the grounds of your objection;
• with respect to the request for data transfer: the processing of your data is based on your consent or a contract concluded with you, and when the processing is carried out automatically.
You have the right to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data when:
• the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interests or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the specific situation you are in,
• your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including their profiling for that purpose.
You shall have the right to lodge a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority, that is, currently, the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
Whom do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with entities that support us in providing services to you, namely such entities that provide, among others, payment and insurance services, carry out design and renovation works, as well as with other entities on the basis of a contract for the entrustment of personal data processing signed with the Controller.
We may transfer your personal data to the public authorities in connection with proceedings they may conduct.
For how long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the term of the contract concluded with you and also after its termination for the purposes of:
• exercising claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
• complying with the obligations arising from the provisions of law, including in particular tax and accounting obligations.
We store your data for the maximum period of 5 years from the contract termination date. Data may be stored for a longer period of time if this is necessary for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the term of the contract or until you lodge an objection to such processing or withdraw your consent, whichever occurs earlier.
In the case of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns, in which you may participate, we shall process your data in accordance with the regulations of a particular program, competition or campaign.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data shall not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
How we process your personal data?
The Company informs that it uses cookie technologies on its webpages to record information about pages or subpages visited by users and their activity. The Company’s policy regarding Cookies is available on the Company’s website.
The Company does not make any decisions that are based solely on the automated processing, and have significant influence on the data subject, including personal data are not subject to profiling.