I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The following terms used herein shall have the following meaning:
· Development System Sp. z o.o. - Business Development System Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (KRS: 0000247364), being the developer and the owner of the rights to the Sky Tower Apartments thematic website, authorised to dispose of its resources.
· website resources – materials, made available on the website under terms and conditions specified herein, including in particular information, job advertisements, contact and booking forms. The website resources also include the informational website.
· Informational website - website resources that may be accessed by each User without the necessity to go through the registration process.
· User - a person using the website resources to the extent provided for herein;
· Data Administrator - Development System Sp. z o.o.
III. DEFINING THE RULES OF USER ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE RESOURCES
1. Access to some website resources, defined as the information website, shall not require the User to fulfil any formalities, in particular such access shall not require the User to register in the website system.
2. It is recommended that the following web browsers are used to visit the website:
- MS Internet Explorer, versions from 5.0,
- Firefox, from 1.0.
Development System Sp. z o.o. provides the Users with free access to the resources of the informational website for an indefinite period of time.
V. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
2. The User shall be entitled to use the website resources exclusively for his/her personal use. This means, in particular, that in relation to data and any other material contained in the website resources, including those protected under copyrights as well as unprotected ones, the User shall not be allowed to use such materials for the purpose of conducting his/her commercial activity.
VI. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
1. Development System Sp. z o.o. represents that the materials and information constituting the website resources are collected and edited with due diligence. The information provided does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended). Development System Sp. z o.o. shall bear no liability for any decision made by the User on the basis of the information obtained as a result of using the website.
2. The User shall bear full liability towards third parties both for the content of information he/she has provided and texts he/she posted on the website.
3. Development System Sp. z o.o. shall not be liable for the unavailability of the website resources resulting from any failure of the telecommunication system or for any other consequences of the malfunctioning of the telecommunication lines and damage caused thereby.
2. All information on the methods of personal data processing may be obtained at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations serve as the general terms of contracts within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. In case of any amendments to the Regulations, the amended version shall be delivered to the Users by posting it on the website.
3. Either Party may not transfer the contractual rights to a third party without explicit written consent of the other Party.
4. All remarks, comments and enquiries related to the website operation may be directed to the Company’s seat address or the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
5. Complaints concerning the website should be sent via e-mail to:
6. Information on the outcome of the complaint handling process shall be sent to the parties concerned via traditional mail or e-mail, within 14 days after the reported event has been investigated by Development System Sp. z o.o. The complaint handling procedure should not last more than 2 months from the submission date of the complaint.
7. The contractual Parties undertake to seek amicable settlement of disputes arising from the performance hereof.