This Policy applies to cookie files and refers to the webpages operated by Development System Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (01-208), ul. Przyokopowa 33, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
1. Development System Sp. z o.o. is the operator of the following webpages: skytowerapartamenty.pl and apartamentyskytower.pl.
2. The Website does not automatically collect any information, except information contained in cookie files.
3. Cookie files (the so-called "cookies") constitute IT data, in particular text files that are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended to allow for the use of the webpages of the Website. Cookies usually include the name of the website they come from, their retention time on the end device and a unique number.
4. The Company is the entity placing and accessing cookies on the end device of the User of the webpages (Website).
5. Cookies are used for the purpose of:
a) adapting the contents of the Company’s webpages to the User preferences and optimizing the use of the webpages; in particular cookies allow for identifying the Website User’s device and displaying a webpage tailored to the individual needs of the User;
b) producing statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the webpages, which allows for the improvements of the structure and content of those webpages;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to repeatedly enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website.
6. There are following types of cookies:
a) session cookies - temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logoff time, leaving the webpage or closing the software (web browser);
b) persistent cookies - cookies that are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until their removal by the User;
c) third parties cookies - files originating from e.g. advertising servers, servers of companies and service providers cooperating with the owner of a particular webpage. These files allow for adjusting advertisements – owing to which webpages can be used free of charge - to the preferences and habits of their users. They also allow for the assessment of the effectiveness of advertising measures (e.g. by counting how many users clicked on a particular ad and were redirected to the advertiser’s webpage).
7. Two basic kinds of cookies are used on the Website:
CAKEPHP - Monitors user traffic between the webpages
SERVERID - A cookie file used for filling out forms and logging in
8. Pursuant to the practice adopted by the majority of websites, the Company stores HTTP requests addressed to our server. This means that the Company knows the public IP addresses, from which users browse the informational content of the Website. Resources being browsed are identified by URLs. We also know the following:
- request arrival time,
- response time,
- name of the client’s station - identification implemented by an HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of HTTP transactions
- URL of the website previously visited by the user (referrer link) - when the Company’s webpage was accessed via referrer link,
- information on the user’s web browser.
Such data are not associated with particular persons browsing through the Company’s webpages, subject to section 11. In order to provide the best possible quality of the Website, we occasionally analyse files with logins to determine what pages are visited most frequently, what web browser are used, whether the webpage structure does not contain errors etc.
9. As a rule, cookies on the webpages of the Website do not collect personal data. The exception from the principles set out in the items above is the use of a contact form, i.e. filling it out and sending. In such cases, all personal data included in the aforesaid forms are provided by data subjects and processed under terms and conditions specified in separate provisions of law, in particular the provisions of the act on the protection of personal data.
10. The operation of cookies is conditioned upon their acceptance in the browser and non-deletion. In many cases software used to browse webpages allows for the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. Website Users may at any time change the cookie settings. These settings may be changed specifically to block the automatic cookie handling in the web browser settings or to inform about their placing on the Website User’s device from time to time. Detailed information on how cookies may be handled is available in the respective web browser settings.
12. The Website Operator informs that any restrictions on the use of cookie files may affect some functionalities available on the webpages of the Website.
13. In the event of any change to the current policy, the provisions above shall be modified accordingly.
14. All information on the methods of personal data processing used by the Development System Sp. z o.o. may be obtained at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.